MOSA, THE INSPIRING SCHOOL



Gathered in the canteen with my friends was the first time I knew a little about Modal Bangsa. They were talking a lot about how Modal Bangsa looks like, just like they had been studying there. I don’t know why, but i thought differently with them. I preferred to study in Langsa, my hometown. When the result of final exam had finally announced. Alhamdulillah I passed and graduated from my last junior high school. And something that I had to think and decide was what senior high school would be my next place to study.
        In my last school, I had a lot of friends. But I had four best friends, who decided to join the test of Modal Bangsa, but it was confusing, in one side I didn’t like dormitory system. Anyway I joined the test finally it because of my parents’ suggestion also my family’s. And something I couldn’t believe that I passed the test and now I’m studying in Modal Bangsa Senior High School, where everything is started.
        Honestly, before I studied in Modal Bangsa I assumed that all students were very kind and smarter, but when i firstly stayed one night at the dorm of Modal Bangsa, I saw various kinds of students, who are diligent, naughty, smart, clumsy, happy, and so on. Everybody had the unique ways to express their creativity here, that’s one point from Modal Bangsa students which I liked. Thus, I believe that Modal Bangsa students had the leading ability to be involved in dormitory living. In addition, I agree with the statement that Modal Bangsa is the place where the leaders are created.
        Day by day I felt the atmosphere of studying as the first grader in Modal Bangsa had made me realize how weak I am in studying more than the other student from over the Aceh Province. But something that i could take the result was I needed to study harder than before,and also i had to make my parents proud of me because of my achievements at least i will not doing any mistakes during I’m being a student here.
I hope that I could make my parents proud with my achievements in my school. Because of that I had to study hard here. Many experiences which we could get here, because here consisted of curricular and non-curricular programs to be joined by the students, just like Olympiads, debate, art skills, and also sports.
Firstly i wasn’t comfortable being here, maybe it was caused by my habitual living around my family and friends in my hometown. Also I had to wake up earlier every morning, it was so different when I was junior high school. And it was so hard for me to hanging out with my close friends every single afternoon (after school), because here I had to follow the rules to not go out from the dorm. In addition I got the problem with the lessons that had been taught by the teachers, when my friends understood what the teacher had explained i became harder to understand because I felt disappointed to myself, how could that was being so hard to understand and even remember those simple things.
But finally, i got to realize that Modal Bangsa brought something shiny for me. Slowly i became closer with those rules, maybe because of my friends who usually gathered with me and spent time together from morning until night and it happened again time by time.
The positive side from this school also taught me how to be more discipline and made my life become better, also I could decrease the number of wasting time and could manage my time better when every seconds of mine had its own meaning.
So, when I firstly thought that Modal Bangsa isn’t good as I thought before, I was wrong at all. Because after I joined and being Modal Bangsa student I became wiser and better because the lessons which i got. And made realize how lucky i was being a part of modal bangsa, because Modal Bangsa is where the leaders is being created, and I’m sure that I’m one of that leader also in my bright future. 

Leave a Reply